There’s less than a month to go until Macworld 2009, and TGR will be (as usual) liveblogging the entire event. Here’s what you need to know:
UPDATE: Thanks for viewing our live coverage. Click here to access our liveblog archive.
1. Liveblog 2.0: Previous liveblogs haven’t been quite as “live” as we’d like them. This time, you won’t be constantly refreshing the page for the latest updates. We’ve partnered with CoverItLive to bring you a much more enjoyable keynote experience.
2. Where is it? Navigating to our coverage is easy. You can click here to bookmark it right now or click ‘liveblogs’ at the top of our page.
3. Date & Time: The MWSF keynote begins on January 6th at 9:00 am (PST). Times listed on the liveblog itself are in AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). International viewers can click here for local time information [external link].
4. Spoiler free stream: If you prefer to wait until Apple posts the official Quicktime stream on their site, TGR will post MacRumors’ link to the video when it arrives.
5. Why so early? We’re posting this a little earlier than usual so we can sort out the liveblog itself in January, without worrying about details.
Any other questions? Leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. – r.