A small, simple guide for our second article in the “How To” series.
If you regularly purchase music videos from the iTunes Store, but would like to listen to them on your iPhone or iPod touch with the screen turned off, this “how to” is for you. You’ll need an iPhone and a music video.
1. Play a music video on your iPhone or iPod touch.
2. Turn off your screen. The song will stop.
3. Turn your screen back on, and double click the home button.
4. Press play on the control window that will appear underneath the date and time.
5. Now turn the screen off again. The song will continue to play.
This works for any video, although I imagine that watching a film with audio only would be somewhat confusing.